Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16, 2008




Welcome to the Weston Family blog! I am going to begin posting pictures and videos to this site instead of the baby jelly beans site. It will be sad to close that account but I am constantly having to buy more memory from that site to keep up with my family's demanding picture and video needs! This blog is free and I will be able to post videos more easily than baby jelly beans.


Today Addie and I went to a Mom's Club Fall Festival. There was a fall background where you could take Halloween or fall pictures of your child. When we got there I took Addie over there and showed her the pumpkins and told her that she was going to sit on the bench and take a picture in a little bit. She took that as she will sit on the bench and be in every picture. Everytime I turned around, she was trying to get in on every child's picture. I would hear her say CHEE and turn and there she was on the bench again. The poor moms didn't have the heart to ask her to leave so she is in many family's fall pictures! Here are a couple of pictures that I took today. A few people told me that I needed to take her picture today so that I would have some of Addie in pants...they had never seen her in pants. Now that I think about it she is always in dresses....little girls just look so much cuter in dresses! So the leggings are documented!


Addie with her elephant waiting to go to the party!


Addie at the festival...she loved throwing all of the balls out of the pool!

Swing me higher mommy!
Here she is getting in on Jackson's picture...what a mess!


No comments: