Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend in San Antonio

We got back this afternoon from a busy weekend in San Antonio. On Saturday, we took Addie to see Sesame Street Live. She absolutely loved it! She is obsessed with Elmo..so this was right up her alley. She was so upset when we left and I was the mean mom who took a picture during this traumatic time. I just thought the lip was too cute to pass up! Addie also loves to stir things when I cook. I gave her her own pot of water the other day while I was cooking and she stirred for at least 10 minutes...which is a long time in the world of Addie!
On Sunday, I ran in the San Antonio Rock and Roll half marathon. Addie, Bryan, Kristin and Chance came to cheer me on and actually saw me finish! I was so happy to finally see them when I finished! I survived and finished in 2 hours and 14 minutes...which was a lot faster than I anticipated finishing!

Addie was more interested in eating the snacks I got her from the finish line than taking pictures!

No comments: