Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guess who rolled over???


Are you talking about me?

Grady started crying at 3:30 this morning..which is unusual...I went into his room and his was squirming around on his back!  His eyes were wide open and I imagined he was thinking "what just happened????"  Addie rolled over from her tummy to her back one day shy of 3 months old, so Grady has her beat by a few days!  I have to keep track of this because I am sure it will be important later in life!  Grady is 12 weeks old and is still so sweet and laid back.  He has not been sleeping well during the day (15 minutes at a time) but I guess he makes up for it at night.  Addie is still sweet to him most of the time.  When he cries, she tells him, "Don't cry buddy..I will take care of you."  She loves for Grady to sit in her bean bag and she reads him stories.  It is cute to hear her ask him the same questions that I ask her when I read to her.  Anytime he is in his swing, she brings him a blanket and a toy so he will have something to play with.  She is so sweet and she truly can not wait until he is big enough to play with her!






Addie's class went on a hayride last week and had some pictures taken outside.  She had a great time and was so excited that Grady and I came to ride on the hayride with her!  It was so cute to see her face light up when she saw us! 




No comments: