Monday, December 7, 2009

Look what Addie made this morning!  She had a great time and did a wonderful job!  She decorated it by herself...and I did catch her squirting the icing into her mouth at one point!

















Here are a few pictures from last week.  Grady is 17 weeks old!  He is giggling a lot more and has started grabbing at the toys above him when he is laying down.  He is still desperately trying to suck on a finger or thumb...I never thought I would be happy to have another child suck on fingers but now I am ready for him to pick something so that he can soothe himself!!!  He has not been spitting up as much this past week...I am hoping that means he is outgrowing his tummy issues!  All I want for Christmas is some dairy..ha ha! Addie has been so funny lately!  When she gets in trouble she asks, "Are you happy?"   We will tell her,"No it makes us sad when you do not listen."  Then she asks, "What can I say to make you happy?"  Too funny!  She also says, "Yes ma'am mommy" when she knows she is in trouble.  I have a hard time keeping a straight face!
                                               






No comments: