Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010

Addie and I went on a couple of "dates" last weekend.  First, we went and got her first pedicure.  She was so cute and absolutely loved it!  That night I took her with me to Emma's baptism party.  (Emma is Willie and Yvonne's adorable baby).  She was so excited to go to the party with me because it started after her bedtime.  She wore a fancy dress and was thrilled to eat junk for dinner along with a juice box!  She was so good and had a great time dancing to the music, playing with Ben and Charlie and hanging out with me by herself! I really enjoyed spending alone time with her and am excited to do it a lot more often now that she is a little older! 


Here is Grady man in action.  He is crazy and is everywhere.  He has started having little meltdowns when he sees me leave the room!  He is so cute and still very smiley!  He also said ma ma today!!!  He has been saying na na a lot and today when I picked him up after his nap, he said ma ma! 


Today, we had an indoor picnic.  Addie loved it!  She said she felt like we were eating in a restaurant...which is one of her favorite pastimes!

Addie and Grady are really playing together a lot lately and it is so cute to watch.  He absolutely adores her and follows her everywhere.  She gets frustrated with him and he cries and cries when she walks away from him.  He does not let her take things away from him very easily anymore....he will be stronger than her before we know it!  We are so thankful to have such wonderful and sweet kids and I am especially thankful that I get to spend every minute with them!

No comments: