Sunday, July 25, 2010

11 months

Where has the time gone?  I can not believe our little guy is almost one!  It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.  Grady is so cute and has gotten a tiny bit naughty.  On Sunday, he bit a child (or children) at the church nursery.  When we went to get him, the caretaker asked me if he had a biting problem???  He has bitten Jax a few times and I think it is because he is teething but it is still embarassing!  Now I have to constantly remind the ladies at the gym...other moms at playgroup...and I don't think the church nursery will forget.... that Grady is a shark.  Poor guy.  We have been giving him a pacifier the past few days to see if that will help his urge to chew on people and he kept it in the entire time at the gym today.  I hate to start that habit at 11 months old but we can not have him chewing on people. 

I am not sure how much he weighs but it is alot!  He is wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers but he is waking up wet in the morning so I think we need to move up to a size 4.  He got his 7th tooth yesterday morning and the 8th one is on its way.  He still eats like there is no tomorrow and has just started eating yogurt!  He loves it!  While I was out the other night, he was given m&m's by Daddy and judging by the chocolate on his face when I got home...he enjoyed them!  He drinks whole milk in the morning and formula out of a cup at lunch and then still has a bottle after dinner.  We will start milk at lunch next week.  He seems to like it ok but is not as in love with it as Addie was. 

He is climbing up on everything these days.  He has pulled Addie's makeup table over on top of him a couple of times.  He is very independent and plays by himself all of the time....(poor 2nd child.)  He LOVES being outside and whines when we walk by the back door and do not go outside.  He still puts everything in his mouth but now he looks at me and waits for me to tell him no and then giggles.  He can unroll an entire roll of toilet paper in less than 10 seconds.  He picks up Addie's crayons and tries to "color" on paper.  This shows how much he truly watches every thing she does!  His smile is too much and he melts my heart every day!   I  am a little behind on my picture taking but here is a picture of Grady eating a donut hole!  He shoved the entire thing in his mouth and would have eaten a dozen if I let him.

No comments: