Saturday, November 20, 2010

Video update

Grady is a wild man and he loves his independence.  It is so funny to watch him after being so used to Addie.  Addie has always been pretty dependent on us and Grady is not at all!  We went to the park a couple of weeks ago and I slid down the slide with Grady once and then he was done with me! (Addie was scared of this slide for the first 2+ years of her life)


Grady is excellent at sensing when the bathroom door has been left open and he quietly makes a run for it.  He has been found splashing in the toilet, can unroll the toilet paper faster than I would think is possible and is now fascinated with the stool.   He loves dipping his toothbrush in water and especially loves drinking from Addie's cup. 


We have been practicing Addie's songs for her school Christmas program and it is too cute not to share.  (Grady was sick and we stayed in pajamas most of the day!)


Addie loves ballet and I think they must be learning a dance to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."  She asked me to record her ballet dance and repeatedly asked me if I would send it to Ms. Georgia...I'm sure she would be so proud :)

No comments: