Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Haircuts

Addie had a haircut appointment this afternoon and Grady was scheduled for his first haircut in 3 weeks.  When I took Addie in, she said that she would have time to cut Grady's when she was finished with Addie.  Luckily, I had time to run home and get the camera!!!  I did not know what to expect out of our little wild man.  However, he sat in the chair like it was something he does every week.  It did help that he had one lolipop for each hand!  He loved looking at himself in the mirror and looked like such a big boy!  He lost his curls but I think his hair turned out very cute...or handsome :)  Addie's hair looks so cute like this and she LOVES that Ms. Kelly gives her a "fast braid."  My braids take quite a bit longer than Kelly's!















No comments: