Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Iphone pictures

I have a ton of pictures on my phone and had to post a few!

Grady's first time out!

I left Grady in the kitchen to grab something outside and found this when I came in.
 Thanks Sylvia for the chocolate at the bank!
 She dyed eggs for over an hour and had some beauties!

 Addie and her teacher, Ms. Bre...snif snif
 My big girl and her ponytail...
 Addie and Grady put on my gym socks and shoes..hope her combinations improve in the future!

 Getting ready for dance pictures
 Addie's last day of pre-k3
 Right before her ballet recital
 Four year checkup...these pictures are out of order but this is after her FIVE shots.  She was a very brave girl and earned herself a vanilla milkshake!

 Getting the stats...39 inches, 34 pounds...40th %

 This is what happens with a big sister.  He puts this on often and runs around the house saying, "girls girls," because Bryan tells him that girls wear tutus...not boys.
 At the bullriding
 We love the pink boots Baboo and Grandpa!

 Crazy hair after dance pictures!



Next up...a much needed Grady update!!!

No comments: