Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun

A couple of days before Thanksgiving, we invited Fiona, Emma and Jake over for a couple of crafts.  We made oreo turkeys and handprint turkeys.  Grady was a maniac and had to be "restrained" in his seat because he was attempting to eat the turkeys in progress.  I am pretty sure everyone had their weeks worth of sugar that afternoon!



Thanksgiving morning, Addie, Grady and I particpated in a turkey trot that Kristin organized.  Addie rode her bike the first mile and then took turns jogging with me and my mom and riding in the stroller.  It was  a great way to get in a little exercise before the beg meal!

Addie ready to go!



We were in Del Rio for Thanksgiving and had a great time with Bryan's family.  We ate entirely too much food and watched a lot of football!  On Friday, we met up with my brother's fiance and went shopping for her wedding dress!  We were lucky to find a beautiful dress here in Del Rio as well as dresses for Addie, Kristin and me!  We had a wonderful weekend and are so thankful for all of our family and friends!




No comments: