Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to School

Addie went back to school yesterday.  It was such a sad day for me.  We have spent every minute together this summer and have had such a wonderful time.  She is at the age where she is either the most fun little girl to be around OR she has two horns on top of her head.  Either way, she is my best pal and I am a little lost without her around!  On the other hand, she was so excited to go back to school and did not shed one tear!  We were so proud of her and Bryan was giggling at me because I was a disaster!  When I picked her up, she told me that she could not wait to go back to school tomorrow!  It makes us so happy that she loves school and is comfortable there with her teachers.  There are 15 3.5 year olds in her class and two teachers...they must be saints!!!  We took a few pictures before school and she put on a show.











They have to wear closed toe shoes to school every day and this year I decided to let her pick out her own shoes.  In true Addie fashion, she picked out the most outrageous skechers that I have ever seen.  When she walks, they light up everywhere.  I had visions of her choosing cute mary janes....I guess it is never too early for the battle to begin!  Here she is trying to get her shoes to light up!

No comments: