Sunday, January 25, 2009

1.25.09

Bryan and I received a roomba for Christmas and in true Addie fashion, she is "scared" of it. She fake cries and whines the entire time it is running. I happened to catch one of these episodes with my camera! As you can tell, it is obviously very traumatic!
As soon as it stopped....
Addie is completely obsessed with her baby dolls. She currently has two favorites and she has them with her all the time. She feeds them, burps them, wraps them up in blankets, kisses and hugs them, rocks them, and today we took them on a walk in their stroller. They ride in the car with us (bottles and all) but we have to leave the babies in the car to "take a nap" when we get out. It is very cute to watch her take care of them! Today I caught her cleaning their ears with a q-tip...I couldn't get a picture! Here are a few pictures of her and the babies.



Addie loves to find pecans in the front yard and have her Daddy open them for her.




No comments: