Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Weston




We saw our new baby for the first time today and it was very exciting! "b", as Chance has named it, was moving his/her arms and legs around wildly (probably due to the chocolate filled donut I had for breakfast!) Addie would not even look at the monitor because she was terrified of Dr. Cox! She thought for sure that he was going to check her out next! After my appointment, we went to see Dr. Benbow for Addie's checkup. She started screaming and clinging on to me with a death grip as soon as we walked into the exam room. She weighs 24 lbs and is 32.125 inches long. She is still in the 25 to 30 percentile for her height and weight. She continued to scream throughout the entire exam and was happy as can be when Dr. Benbow left the room....what a drama queen!

1 comment:

Coco said...

Congrats on Baby Weston! I'm so happy for you! I hope your having a great pregnancy! When is your due date?
Addie is such a cutie! I love seeing the pictures of her!
Corrie