Thursday, January 29, 2009

1.29.09

Here are a couple of pictures from today. Addie has gotten very good at putting her own shoes on and now has a preference on what shoes she wears. Of course, she always wants the shoes that are too small and are not really winter shoes...but they are her feet right? She also wants to read to herself these days. She will not let me read her a book...she just tells me "mine" and she flips through the pages. She says the names of the characters and I guess she thinks she is reading! The third picture is of her whistling. She does make a sound but I am not quite sure it is a whistle....although she thinks it is! It has gotten a little harder to get a good picture because she says "mine dice" whenever she sees the camera...which means the camera hurts her eyes...drama drama drama!

1 comment:

Cindy Low said...

I'm so glad she likes her baby dolls!!! Just wait until she has a real baby to play with! Dean says she's just like her Daddy.