Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Trip to Dallas

Addie and I flew to Dallas last week and spent a week with Mavis, Aiden and Chuck. Addie loved the airplane and was so excited about going up high! She was great on the flight and very excited to watch Dora on "Daddy's pe poon." We had a great time in Dallas and it was funny to see Addie and Aiden interact. They have not spent a lot of time together since December! They loved playing chase and stealing each other's puppies. We think the puppy stealing is something we will be going through for many years! Aiden and Addie loved to argue about their mommies. We constantly heard, "That's my mommy...No that's my mommy...No my mommy Niki...no my Niki..." and on and on and on. We did a lot of swimming, playing and eating and we were sad to have to leave on Saturday. Babu, Grandpa, Kyle and Kiki spent time with us one afternoon and we had a great time with them as well! Thanks Mavis and Chuck for letting us invade your house for a week!
Lounging in Aiden's big girl bed, riding her horse, and eating yummy ice cream!
Fun in the sun!
Hanging out in the front yard, watching Dora, and eating popsicles!
"Daddy, here I come!"

No comments: