Monday, March 30, 2009

3.30.09


We went to San Antonio on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and G-ma's birthday. Addie did great in her panties the whole weekend. I was worried about the drive..but she was great! We had a great time spending time with my family and enjoyed several great meals! While in San Antonio, Addie was asking for sunglasses. I found her 2 pair while shopping on Sunday. Bryan and I thought she looked so cute wearing them and she was very proud!
We went back to the gym today...which was really nice for me! This was the first time Addie has been without me or Bryan since we started potty training. I was really nervous but when I went to pick her up, Ms. Daisy said that Addie walked to the bathroom door and asked for me. She asked Addie if she needed to go potty and Addie told her yes. This was a big first for us...so I was so excited! Addie was really excited to see her friends at the gym today...she was hugging and kissing all of the babies.
This afternoon, I took her to the gym pool to go swimming. She loved the water. She jumped in several times and did not want my help at all. She doesn't really realize that she can't swim! I am excited about all of the fun we will have at the pool this summer!

1 comment:

JimKels said...

yay!! congrats on the major progress with the potty training!! The hard work and tears for both of you seem to be paying off!!! Looking forward to seeing y'all Thursday!