Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3.4.09

Today Addie and I made peanut butter cookies. The recipe said it would make 24 cookies....however, everytime I handed Addie a ball of dough to put on the cookie sheet, she took a bite out of it. So I had to add extra dough to every cookie and we ended up with 18! Don't worry, I am not going to share these cookies with anyone! Addie was very proud of her cookies!


Last weekend Kristin was here visiting Chance (and us!). She spent the day with us on Friday and Addie could not get enough of her. Kiki was the only one who could play with her, get her out of her car seat, and she was the recipient of the hand grab and please all day. I am sure she left exhausted! Here are two cute pictures of when Addie decided to change hair accessories with Kiki. Very cute!

No comments: