Tuesday, September 22, 2009

6 weeks old

Hi all! I am six weeks old now. I am getting very strong and very good at lifting my head up. This week, I heard my daddy's voice and I turned to find him and gave him the biggest smile. I think it made daddy's day! I have gotten into a good routine of sleeping in my bed for three hours in the afternoon. This gives my mom about an hour of time to herself while both Addie and I are sleeping...I am not sure why she would want that??? Then she has a good amount of time to spend with Addie when she wakes up. I love my big sister...sometimes she squeezes me a little too tightly and when she talks to me, she talks really loudly. She calls me buddy and little guy and she gets really excited when she sees me after school! She says that one day I will "trace" her around the house and that we will be best friends! My mom and dad sure hope so! I think my mom took plenty of pictures this week. Check out my cheeks...mommy calls me chunky!





Mimi came to visit us this week.

Addie loves to read Grady books!


Addie fell off the couch and had her first bloody lip. It was a traumatic experience for both me and Addie!

2 comments:

Always A New Day said...

Nik - he is sooo sweet. Or course Addie is too! And, her lip can match Griffin's. He took his first big fall today while trying to walk some more. Nice busted lip! I cried harder than him :)

JimKels said...

Poor sweet girl! What a lip! And Mr. Grady...he is getting so big, and serioulsy, 6 weeks?? Where did they go? Your family is so precious! Hope to see y'all at Sara's on Thursday!