Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9.15.09

We had a busy week last week. Addie went to school and had a great time! She was disappointed on Wednesday because the playground was too muddy to play outside. Her teacher said that she LOVES snack time and music time. Addie, Grady and I left for San Antonio on Wednesday after school. This was my first trip with both of them by myself and we did great! Grady slept most of the way and Addie informed me of every move he made. We took Grady to the doctor. He had been acting like his tummy was bothering him and his spit up was getting worse. We found out he was an issue with dairy which means I am dairy free until his tummy gets better....not an easy task for me!!! They also started him on reflux medicine. Yesterday was the first day that I noticed a big change..he seems to feel better. However, we do have a chunky monkey on our hands. He weighed 9lbs, 10oz. That is how much Addie weighed at her 2 month appointment!
Here is our handsome guy at 5 weeks old. He has gotten a little bit spoiled by me over the past two weeks. I have felt sorry for him with his tummy issues and he has enjoyed many nights of sleeping in bed with me. I am now having to work on getting him back in his bed! He is still a great sleeper!!



Addie got to give Grady his first bottle this morning. He hates his reflux medicine and I thought it might help to put it in a little milk. She was beyond happy to get to feed him. She kept saying, "I am feeding Grady...this is so exciting!" She has already asked if she could give him another bottle.
I found one brownie mix at HEB that does not contain dairy and I was so excited. I have really missed sweets! Obviously Addie was excited too...she had chocolate everywhere!

She still will not go down the Chick fil a slide by herself!
It rained the entire time we were in SA. She found these items in my parents garage and had a great time outside with Grandpa.

No comments: