Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 months!


My little man is 2 months old! I can not believe it. It makes me a little sad. I love all the baby stages but I especially love the first couple of months. It is so neat to watch them start to recognize us. I may be crazy but I loved those late night feedings when it was just me and Grady up in the night. I am excited about the months to come but a little sad that the first 2 are over! What is Grady up to at 2 months old?

*He smiles all of the time and "talks" - he says "ooooh"
*He is a GREAT sleeper! I thought Addie was great but this little guy slept from 8:30 last night until 7:30 this morning! He had to show his big sister up and sleep 11 hours one night before he was 2 months old! The rest of this week he slept from 7:30 to 5:30 or 6...no complaining here but there is something about 7:30 that makes it so much better!
*He loves his swing and will sleep in it in the morning while we get ready.
*He is sleeping in his big boy crib now. He is out of our room. The first night was very sad but I think we all slept better!
*He is still a great eater but does not want anything to do with a bottle.
*The pacifier makes him angry...he is going to be a finger or thumb sucker. He still tries really hard to get something in his mouth and finally settles for his fist.
*He loves his bath and never fails to "squirt" me and Addie while he is getting bathed! Addie thinks it is hilarious!
*He is still a cuddler! I hope I am typing this for many, many years!!!!
T-shirt day at school
Poor Grady passed out on our bed and then fell over...didn't phase him!
Not thrilled about this picture session!

2 comments:

Coco said...

He is soooo cute! I love the monthly updates! Thanks for sharing!
Corrie

Kristin Stockton said...

Cutest thing I've ever seen.