Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weekend


Addie, Grady and I went to San Antonio last week for Grady's two month doctor's appointment.  He is doing great and weighs 11 lbs 9 oz and is 23 inches long.  He is so much bigger than Addie was at this age!  Mavis, Aiden and Harper met us there for the weekend.  We stayed at my parent's house and had a great time!  Addie and Aiden are so funny together.  They are at the age where they talk to each other and they argue over NOTHING!  When we were driving in the car, we heard "my mommy...no my mommy...my brother...no my sister...my boots...no my shoes."  It went on and on and on.  They chased each other...rode on Grandpa's tractor..roasted hot dogs and made smores...went to a pumpkin patch...sang millions of songs...rode a pony...had TONS of pictures taken...and made us laugh more than we have laughed in a while!  When we were driving home on Sunday, I asked Addie what her favorite part of the weekend was and she told me, "sleeping with mommy!"  I loved sleeping with her too.  One of my mom's friends, Andrea, came from Flower Mound and took pictures of the kids....we had a great time with her and she is so talented!!!  Thanks Andrea for all of your time!  Here are a few of her pictures and some others from the weekend.

 






3 comments:

Libbie Hill said...

HOW CUTE! Those pictures are great - looks like you guys had a great time. I have to say after my "Little Nikis" comment - I think I'm starting to see some Brian in Addie! Grady is still all you :)

Kristin Stockton said...

OMG Grady is a little old man! I love those pictures! Excited to get to see y'all in a week!

JimKels said...

These pictures are absolutely wonderful!! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! We keep missing y'all, and hope to see you soon!!!